The King Law Group is an established firm in Fayetteville and Fort Smith, Arkansas, with attorneys whose roots originate in immigration law. Our firm represents individuals, families, and corporations in all stages of the U.S. immigration process. We represent clients from all over the United States, and from countries all over the world. We pride ourselves in the quality of our immigration work and work diligently for our clients.
Our success comes from taking the time to listen to client concerns as well as our special attention to detail. We encourage open and frequent communication with our clients and utilize online technology to ensure that our clients receive prompt responses from qualified attorneys.
Some of our services include:
- Dreamer Applications (DACA, Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals)
- Adjustment of Status for Marriage
- Fiancée Visas
- Business Visas
- Skilled Worker Visas
- Immigrant Worker Petitions
- Cancellation of Removal
- Self-Petitioning Spouse of Battered Lawful Permanent Resident or U.S. Citizen
- Master Calendars and Individual Hearings